Friday, December 10, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

For some reason, I have been super-excited about Christmas this year. I had my tree up before Thanksgiving, we actually put lights outside, and for the first time in a couple of years we made photo Christmas cards. We found a great deal where we could get 50 photo cards with the envelopes for free! They look really cute and I can't wait until they get here so I can start sending them out.



Also, each year Brandon and I pick out a "special" ornament to add to the tree that year. Usually we pick out something from the Hallmark store or Belk's, etc. This year, the site that we ordered the Christmas cards from was running a special on their custom ornaments, so we ordered one with Dietrich's cutie-pie face on it. I am so excited to put it on the tree!

I can't put too much detail here because it's a surprise, but I am also pumped about the gift I ordered Brandon. I think it's one of the most creative gifts I've ever given him! Yay! :)


Well folks, that's all for now. Life's pretty busy but not super "exciting" right now. More to come soon.